Written by MindForge Team
Thursday, 19 May 2005 02:00
Linking to MindForge
If you want to link a server to the MindForge Network, you must meet the following requirements :
- Server with ~700GB Traffic and Bandwidth of 10Mbit/s.
- Good, or at least understandable, english.
- IRC experience; better would be good IRCOp experience.
- Basic Linux knowledge, at least basic shell commands for installing and managing the server.
- User should be known on the network, unless they come as part of an Open Source project and its team.
We won't link people we don't know right away. Give us some time to get to know you and see if you fit into our Team before we decide. Some things we expect from our Opers:
- We are a highly motivated Team, so sitting idle on your status laurels is not what we want. Contribute !
- We won't tolerate abuse of Oper Powers. If you use them, you had better have a good reason ("lame", "stupid", "dumbass" ... etc. are unacceptable).
- New Opers are on a 30 day trial period before they get Operserv access. They must also know and follow the rules set out on MindForge.
- Opers don't decide important things on their own. If you have a proposal or an idea, let us know and we will decide as a Team.
If you want to link with us, please contact us
We will read and examine every application and you will be sure to get a response in timely fashion.
See You on MindForge,
The MindForge Oper Team
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 May 2011 19:14